Meekan is a scheduling bot that works inside Slack, Microsoft Teams and Hipchat.
Meekan is using smart algorithms to coordinate everyone’s calendars (see more here: How does Meekan work?)
After adding him to your team, he can do any of these things:
- Find the best time to have a meeting, and sync it into everyone’s calendars.
- Reschedule meetings to a new time when someone can’t make it.
- Locate an available conference room, and book it for your meeting.
- Give you a daily or weekly reminder about what meetings you have today, tomorrow. or in the coming week.
- Change your status to indicate you’re in a meeting [Slack only]
- Edit or cancel existing meetings.
- Tell you how busy you are tomorrow (or Thursday, or next week), and give you a list of all the meetings you have (which you can cancel, or reschedule or, well you get the point).
- Show you what your calendar looks like, without leaving the conversation.
- Send you reminders about upcoming meetings.
- Update you when your colleagues RSVP for the meeting you’re organizing.
- Update when there’s any change in your calendar events.
- Warn you when two of your meetings overlap at the same time, and offer to move or cancel either.
- Analyze your calendar, and show you when you’re most busy and most free (and other cool stats).
- Search and book cheap, convenient flights to anywhere.